Allie rolled over twice yesterday, but I only caught part of one on video!
We have been saying "Hello" to Allie and think she is talking back to us - see for yourself!
Allie has her first cold, but is quickly getting better. She is becoming more alert and playful everyday - we are having lots of fun with her!
Emily proposed working from home to her work, but they said due to confidentiality of client information, it wouldn't be possible. Everything happens for a reason and I will treasure this time I have home with Allie.
1 comment:
Wow, she is growing up so fast. She is super cute and talented I might add. If it is your hearts desire to stay home with Allie I am sure that God will make a way. I will be praying for an answer for you guys. Miss you!
Post a Comment