Monday, September 22, 2008

Special day with Grandma & Grandpa's



Today I got to see one of my Grandma's and both of my Grandpa's in the same day! It was my Grandma Julie & Grandpa Don's 35th Anniversary and they both had the day off of work.

Mommy and I went up to the Twin Cities this morning and spent the afternoon with Grandma Julie and Grandpa Don and then we met Daddy, Grandpa Fleener, Gretchen, and Sammy for dinner at Chianti Grill. Grandma & Grandpa brought me some new clothes all the way from AZ - I really like them and can wear them when I get bigger!


Here's Mommy, me, Grandpa & Sammy

Me playing with the menu and my new socks.
Sammy, me and Mommy.


Gretchen & Sammy
Grandpa & Sammy
Mommy, me, Daddy and my new red dress.
Sammy with Grandpa's glasses

I like chewing on pens - it helps me get ready for my teeth that should come in soon.


I have a cold and wasn't feeling the best, but I still had a good time - just wasn't my usual happy self!

I got to sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa's house with Mommy and then went shopping with Mommy and Grandma on Tuesday. Grandma bought me lots of new clothes - between my two Grandma's - I'll be the best dressed kid around! Thank you for my clothes and spendin the day with me and Mommy!

1 comment:

Gretchen Fleener said...

It was really fun to see you all! Allie was such a good sport for not feeling well! Hope to see you all again soon.