This morning mommy and I went to Apple Ridge Orchard in Mazeppa with moms and kids from our MOPS group we meet with every other Tuesday. It was pretty cold out this morning, so mommy made me wear 3 pairs of pants, a onesie, swaetshirt, jacket, mittens, and my winter boots.
Before we went out - it was chilly!
The wagon ride
View of the valley from the top of the hill.
Mommy and me on the wagon ride
We had lots of fun - we got to go on a wagon ride, pick apples, pumpkins, and grapes, go through a corn maze and feed the animals. They have little goats, Llamas, turkeys, bunnies, and kitties. I skipped my morning nap and had a really fun time with the kids.
The little goat - he even has little horns.
Some of the people we went with.
Look at this crazy pumpkin!
Me - maybe next year I can stand next to the sign.
Mommy and me.
Me after going through the orchard.
1 comment:
Em- Allie narrates so well in this blog, did she happen to tell you that wearing that many layer of clothes makes her comfy? Hee hee...
How cold is it there any way? I am glad to see you are involved in your MOPS group. How is church?
Post a Comment