Here I am with mommy right before I went into the operating room. I was given some medicine that made me happy and feel really funny. I had a hard time keeping my head up and my body felt like Jello. Mommy walked me down a long hallway into a room where there were lots of people in blue clothes and white coats, face masks, and blue hats. Mommy laid me down on a bed and they took my jammies off, put a green mask on my face and I fell asleep.
Mommy must have gotten this picture before I woke up. I hated those wires and especially the IV in my hand. When I woke up, I coughed, and my voice was very raspy - mommy said they had to put a tube diwn my throat to help me breathe while I was asleep.
I have crazy hair from all of the goop they put on my head - you can see my steri strips over my incision. My eyes were a bit puffy from all of the medicine and the Tylenol with codeine makes me itchy.
Here I am Sunday night saying "Ello" with the phone. I got to be in my jammies all weekend - can't beat that!
1 comment:
Aaaw, what a cutie! You did a great job, Allie, and you EARNED all that jammie time!!
Post a Comment