Mommy and Daddy bought me a pool a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE playing in the water and putting everything I can find in the pool. See here I have a measuring cup and my pants that I was wearing earlier.
Mommy got me some fishy, hearts, and butterfly sponges to play with in the pool - they are a lot of fun! Cups are one of the best toys to play with in my pool. I do tend to throw water out of the pool, but hey it's fun!
Here is a better shot of all my toys in the pool.
Yesterday was Father's Day and Grandpa Don, Grandma Julie, and Aunt Stacy came to my house to visit! We had a great day together even though it was kind of rainy. Yesterday I went outside to play with my toys and before mommy knew it I was in the pool in my dress! It doesn't matter to me what I wear in the pool, all I know is I want to get in and PLAY!
I hope all of you daddies had a good Father's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment