Thursday, July 15, 2010

8 Weeks Old

This morning Nolan had BIG smiles for the camera. Big sister Allie was getting him to smile and coo! This week Nolan has been smiling a lot, enjoying tummy time and is really getting his legs going, if he could pull himself up on his arms, he would be on the go - that is way too soon for this mommy! He is a very happy little boy and enjoys having his big sister "Hod him" many times a day. Allie will sit on the floor with her legs open wide and ask to "hod him." It is very cute how much she loves him. In the past couple weeks Allie has begun to say I love you - she says I love Mommy, daddy, Nolan, Joey, and yesterday started saying "I love you so much" and gives us big hugs! It is enough to melt your heart!

No comments: