Today we went to Grandpa & Grandma's house to watch the Super Bowl. I had lots of fun playing, climbing the stairs, and dancing. You can see me in action!
I watched Joey go up the stairs and then decided to try it on my own. The very first time I went all the way to the top without any help! I can't crawl on the stairs at home because mommy and daddy say the spiral staircase is too dangerous - it must be, because Joey won't even go up or down them!
I was sharing my pickles with Grandpa and Stacy. Pickles are my new favorite food - mommy said they have no nutritional value though - oh well, they taste good!
I had to see what Joey was doing under the table - guess he was sleepy!
Me and Joey both like Auntie Stacy alot!
Me and Grandma
Here I am dancing to Bruce Springsteen's halftime music performance.
1 comment:
Emily your photos were very fun-we had a super day with all of you!!!
Post a Comment