Thursday, April 23, 2009

What I like to do everyday


Smiles for the camera. You can see all of my books on the floor behind me. I LOVE books, but only the one's I choose! Last weekend Daddy and Mommy bought me some new books so they could have some variety in what they are reading to me, but I didn't want anything to do with them, in fact, at Barnes and Noble I saw some of my books I have at home and recognized them and wanted mommy to read them to me at the store. If mommy tells me the name of a book or says something that is in the book I can find the book she is talking about.


I LOVE being outside. Yesterday while we were visiting Daddy at work, I grabbed his jacket and pointed to go outside. I wanted to play outside, but it isn't very safe to do at daddy's work because there is a busy road in front of his store, so mommy and I played outside when we got home.

Here is my new climber mommy bought from a lady on Craigslist. I really like climbing on it and going down the slide. Mommy always has to clean the slide before I go down it because I guess Joey thinks it is a new pee target.



I also LOVE playing in the dishwasher while mommy is in the kitchen. I have learned how to climb into it and take utensils out and play with them on the door.


Here I am watching mommy blow bubbles. It is very fascinating and makes be giggle.


I am not quite comfortable yet taking steps on my own, but I sure know how to push my stroller around. I have even figured out how to get out of corners and get myself "unstuck"!


No comments: