I had a fever and wasn't feeling good last week - mommy even took me to the doctor twice! I had a red sore throat, but the doctor said it was just a virus that should go away in 4-6 days - he was right and I am all better now.
I also got to go to Grandma & Grandpa's house last Wednesday and played with Grandma while mommy went out to dinner with Ember, Heather and Ember's mom to plan baby Gage's baby shower - I will have another new friend in a couple months!
I LOVE playing outside,especially on slides.
I have learned how to say beep, beep, beep and like to say it while pushing my stroller around!
Mommy dropped her camera yesterday and has to send it in to get fixed, but hopefully between the video camera and her cell phone camera you will still get to see lots of pictures of me till she gets it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment