Smiles for the camera!
Mommy put my food in a cupboard I can reach and hand her things I want to eat - it makes it much easier for both of us. Here I am in my cupboard.
I am posing for the camera with my play cup from my Drive Thru McDonalds mommy bought me at a garage sale - it is a lot of fun to play with - my most favorite part is putting the ice cubes back into the ice cube machine.
Yesterday mommy and daddy took me to the Zollman Zoo in Byron. I had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals. Here are me and daddy looking at the prairie dogs. They kept running into their little holes in the ground.
They even have wagons like mine at home there.
Here I am feeding the goat some straw right before he bit my hand - I didn't want to let go of the straw and he wanted to eat it so he decided to chew on my hand a little hit - I just got a couple of teeth marks but I didn't even cry.
I liked to get down and point at the animals.
Mommy and daddy bought me my own rake so I can help pick up the yard. As you can see in the grass our big maple tree decided to drop all if its helicopters.
Here I am washing my Little People toys and house Grandpa Don brought me when he came to visit last week. I really like to help clean and take the people out of the house once mommy gets them all situated.
No comments:
Post a Comment