Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A change in my schedule

Last Tuesday MOPS started for the fall and me and mommy went to CCC for the morning. I even stayed in the nursery the whole time and played with other kids.
Starting next Wednesday mommy and I are going to start watching 2 boys on Mondays and Wednesdays at their house in Rochester because their mommy is going back to work. Last Monday we spent half the day with them and I enjoyed playing with the 3 1/2 year old and pointing to the baby and saying "Baby". The baby is 3 months old. I don't quite understand why mommy is giving her attention to the baby more than me, but I will get it quickly. I am used to mommy's undivided attention, so it will be a bit of a learning experience for me, but I am looking forward to playing with the boys 2 days a week.
Hopefully Evan will like playing with baby dolls as much as I do! I will have to bring some of mine to share with him because him and his brother didn't have any, just boys toys!
Mommy says it will be good for her and me to spend some time getting to know the other boys and for me to have the same playmates a couple days a week. I am looking forward to it!

No comments: