Friday, October 16, 2009

I haven't abandoned you!!

I have been a busy little girl lately and realized I haven't posted an entry in almost a month, you probably think I have abandoned my bloggy friends and family!


We have been working on projects at home, mommy and I are gone 2 days a week, and well I guess we have just been busy! I enjoy playing with Evan and Dominic on Monday's and Wednesday's - I like to help mommy with the baby and Evan and I enjoy playing together.


I have a new room and the friendly Amish people finally finished my big girl bed that we ordered in May, and we were able to go pick it up last weekend. Daddy painted my room a really fun color pink and I have even gotten to put up Dora stickers on my walls! Mommy and daddy moved my room into the old spare bedroom and moved the bed out of the spare bedroom into my old bedroom. We moved a bunch of my toys downstairs to my room so our living room isn't filled with all of them anymore and I can play with them in my very own room!


Here I am helping daddy put my new bed together.

I really like my Dora sheets and stickers I get to arrange on the walls.



Here is my bedroom before the stickers are put up, and mommy has since rearranged it so one side of the bed is against a wall.


Last weekend mommy and daddy moved everything out of the living room and then daddy started ripping the carpet out - I was wondering what in the world was he doing, until they told me that there were going to be some guys coming over to install new carpet on Tuesday and they wanted to get it ripped out in plenty of time in case there were any "surprises" under the carpet or in the sub floor. I guess everything was ok, but I couldn't play in there until Tuesday afternoon.

Here is the living room with all of the carpet ripped out.


A picture of everything we needed to move out of the living room into the dining room.



And here is the living room after the new carpet - we all love how soft it is compared to our old carpet!

Here I am trying to sit in my dolly's high chair. I think I am a little big, but that didn't stop me from trying!

Mommy showed me a video of my cousin Sammy playing games on the Fisher Price website, so she opened it and let me try - here I am.


Smiles :-)

No comments: