Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A few of my favorite things and big news!!

Guess what!! I am going to be a big sister in May 2010. Mommy's actual due date is May 23rd, but they will be scheduling a c-section, so the actual date will probably be before that. So, I get to help mommy like I like to help her with Dominic when we are babysitting.
I like playing peek!

I really enjoy helping mommy cook and bake. She is letting me help make chili here, and I am even a good cleaner-uper. I have a sponge in one hand and am stirring with the other.

I also enjoyed putting my crackers inside the sponge and trying to eat them, so mommy gave me a brand new sponge to use, I guess she didn't want me using the one we use everyday!

Here I am in my new Dora bedding that Grandpa Don and Grandma Julie gave me. I love Dora!

Here I am in my big girl bed.


Smiles


Anyone for tea?

Some of my most favorite things to do everyday are:
Bringing my stool into the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I do it at least 3 times a day without mommy asking me, actually I go into the bathroom and beg for her to open the drawer where my toothbrush is, and with my stool I can reach the water myself.
Going to see Daddy at work for lunch on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. When we are watching Evan and Dominic, Daddy is on his own for lunch, but I miss seeing him during lunch those days.
Reading books, Dora is my favorite and I have started saying "backpack" because Dora always has her purple backpack on.
Feeding and dressing my babies, I even bring my diapers to mommy for her to put them on my babies when they need new diapers. I even bring mommy diapers when we are watching Evan and Dominic so mommy can change him, then I like throwing away the diapers in the garbage.
Helping clean, I like to help with windows, sweeping, cleaning the counters, but I don't like the vacuum one bit, it is way too noisy. Anytime mommy vacuums, she has to hold me so I don't get scared.
Picking up my toys. I am learning how to pick up my toys when I am done with them and I help mommy when she asks me to.
I have a lot of fun the days we are with Evan and Dominic, Evan likes to teach me new things and I get to play with all of his toys. He shares pretty well, if there are things he doesn't want me to play with, he gives them to mommy to put up.
That's what's been going on in my life lately.

1 comment:

Julie Walstrom Boots said...

All very cute Em-enjoyed reading and seeing the photos!