Saturday we hung out at home in the morning before heading off to Waterloo, IA for Daddy's Christmas Party. We decided to stop downtown and have lunch, and right after we got done eating, mommy said "Look Allie, there is Santa" and I wanted to walk out into the University Center and see him. I walked right up to him and he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. He wanted me to sit on his lap, but I didn't want to, but Daddy was able to get a good picture of mommy holding me next to Santa. I have a Dora Christmas movie I love to watch, I want to watch it over and over, and in the movie Dora and Boots go to the North Pole to bring Santa his Christmas present, so I have gotten to know who Santa is by watching my movie.
Here I am with Santa.
Look, they even have one of the "Ducks" outside! Here I am looking at it while sitting in my stroller.
We arrived in Waterloo, IA around 3:30 and checked into the hotel - we stayed at the Isle of Capri hotel at the casino. We had a very nice room and they had a fun pool and whirlpool. Mommy and I went down to see the pool before we went to the party and I was really sad I couldn't go before, but she and daddy took me when we got back around 8:30pm. I was the only kid at the party and had a great time exploring the restaurant and meeting new people.
Mommy forgot to take pictures of me all dressed up in my fancy dress, but I looked pretty! Sunday morning we got up at 6:30, went to the breakfast buffet and then I got to go swimming again! We were the only ones in the pool when it opened at 8am.
No comments:
Post a Comment