Belated Merry Christmas to everyone! We have been busy and I haven't taken the time to update you on what's going on in my life!
Here is the picture of me, Mommy and Daddy after we told everyone that I will be having a brother! The doctor said he looks healthy and is doing very well. I am super excited to be a big sister and I will have practice with little boys from helping mommy watch Evan and Dominic.
I am exploring all of the presents under Grandpa Don & Grandma Julie's Christmas tree.
I am sitting on the stairs, I LOVE climbing up and down the stairs at Grandpa & Grandma's house.
I found a fun music box that plays music and swirls snow around.
Here are Bert and Grandpa Don in serious conversation!
Here are Sammy and I on Christmas day at his house. I am sharing my snacks with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment