Today I turned 9 months old. I am all done taking my medicine and it made me all better. I didn't even mind taking it. When mommy would fill the syringe I would open my mouth and drink it down - Grandma said mommy used to like that medicine when she was little too, but not as much as Aunt Stacy who would try to take mommy's medicine - Crazy auntie! Tomorrow I get to go to MOPS and to the doctor for my check-up. I don't know if I have to get shots yet since I am just over my pneumonia - I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Monday, December 1, 2008
9 months old and feeling all better!
Today I turned 9 months old. I am all done taking my medicine and it made me all better. I didn't even mind taking it. When mommy would fill the syringe I would open my mouth and drink it down - Grandma said mommy used to like that medicine when she was little too, but not as much as Aunt Stacy who would try to take mommy's medicine - Crazy auntie! Tomorrow I get to go to MOPS and to the doctor for my check-up. I don't know if I have to get shots yet since I am just over my pneumonia - I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! So glad you are feeling all better little Allie! We can't wait to see you again soon at Christmas time! I have your present all wrapped. :-) Stay healthy!
Jay, Beth Rebeccah and Claire are glad to see she is doing great.
Thanks again for doing this blog. We check Allie and Sammy's website every week to see how they are doing. It really helps us stay in touch being so far away.
Post a Comment