Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!!

Today was a SUPER special day! I got to spend all day with mommy and daddy in Rochester. We woke up and packed our bags and headed downtown. There were bands playing music all day in Peace Plaza, a kids parade, a clown, a replica of the tomb of the unknown soldier, and then we got to go swimming and stay in a hotel for the night!!

Mommy and Daddy were able to get a room that allowed us to see the fireworks from our window, they thought that would be best in case I had fallen asleep before the fireworks, but I didn't - I stayed up and watched them - see my birdseye view!

Daddy and I having fun!


I enjoyed playing in the lounge at the hotel - there were all kinds of snacks for me to eat and fun chairs and tables to play on.



Here is the silly clown - he even gave me a sticker!


Here is the stage where all the bands were playing all day. It did rain on and off, but not enough to keep us inside!

Here is the tomb of the unknown soldier that was on display.


I hope you all had a happy fourth of July too!

No comments: