Lately I have been very helpful to mommy and daddy and I have started telling them what I want to do and don't want to do by saying yes (da) and shaking my head for no. I have also started saying nigh nigh when I lay my head down on the pillow, and I walk to and point at things that I want or want to do.

Here I have my "cheese camera" - at least that's what mommy and daddy call it - they gave it to me so I don't play with mommy's camera and break it.

I don't know why mommy insisted on taking this picture - it isn't very nice of her, but she wanted to share how proud she is of me that sometimes when I need to go potty, I grab my princess potty seat and put it up on the toilet. I usually go potty once a day on it and then mommy gets really happy and hugs and kisses me - whatever that is about! She told me that someday I will go potty on the toilet all of the time. When I am done using my potty seat, mommy puts the cushy part back in the living room so I can grab it to show her when I need to go potty - so far it is working well.

Here I am putting mommy's sandals on. I like putting big people's shoes on.

I absolutely LOVE playing with water - it has been a bit chilly to play in the pool, but mommy and daddy have been filling buckets of water for me on the deck so I can still play - I have the most fun filling cups or bottles with water and dumping them either on the deck or into other containers.
1 comment:
Wow, what a big girl! That is so awesome that you are already using the potty! Good for you, Allie!!
Post a Comment