The week before we left for vacation, I got to go to the Zollman Zoo in Byron twice - both on Monday and Tuesday! Grandma Julie and Aunt Stacy came down to my house to visit for the day and me, Mommy, Stacy, and Grandma went to the zoo - as you can see I had a lot of fun! My favorite part was feeding and petting the cows and goat - besides being swung in the air!!

Here I am petting the calf.

Me and my Auntie Stacy
This picture of the deer was taken when mommy and I went back to the zoo on Tuesday for our MOPS playgroup. The deer loved eating the leaves off of the trees.

I love picking the "flowers" in the grass and giving them to mommy. As you can see, my hair is even long enough now for piggy tails!
1 comment:
oh my gosh, those pigtails are the CUTEST EVER!!!!
Post a Comment