Thursday afternoon we arrived at Caribou Highlands resort and unpacked and checked into our condo. Grandpa and Grandma took us out for dinner for Mommy's birthday to the Coho Cafe. Here I am being silly with the napkin with Grandma.
Friday afternoon we went swimming and had a lot of fun and after Stacy and Bert arrived and we ate dinner, we got to have some of mommy's birthday cake. Remember the baby farm animals I told you I got in Duluth, well I thought they would make a wonderful topper to mommy's cake - see!
Saturday we got up and ate breakfast, then I decided I hadn't had enough sleep, so I took a 3 hour nap! Grandpa, Grandma, Stacy, and Bert went hiking and then we met up with them in Grand Marais later in the afternoon. Look how foggy it was - I even had to wear a sweatshirt and jeans - the high was 55 degrees that day. We had fun walking around town, going to shops, and had a nice lunch at a quaint restaurant.
We were going to go up to the top of Lutsen mountain on Saturday, but it was too foggy to even see Lake Superior, so we went up there on Sunday before leaving to go home. Here are Grandpa and Grandma in their tram car.
Here is a picture from inside our car. I didn't mind the ride at all, it was actually quite fun. It was a bit scary when we got up to the chalet and all of the decking is made out of grates and you can see down a long ways.
Here are me and mommy in the tram car.
Grandma has a whole bunch more pictures of us on vacation. Maybe next time she visits I can have mommy post some more. I heard she is going to he here this Saturday to babysit me while mommy and daddy go out for their anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment