This past week we went on vacation! Daddy took a few days off of work and we headed up North. We left right after daddy got off work on Tuesday and we drove to Black Bear Casino and stayed overnight there. They didn't allow doggies, so Joey slept in the truck overnight, but daddy took him on plenty of walks.
Wednesday was mommy's birthday! I got to go swimming at the hotel in the big pool, and hot tubs on Wednesday morning - it was a lot of fun. After leaving Black Bear, we headed to Duluth and checked into our hotel early. I got a nap in and then we went to Canal Park and walked around and went to Timberlodge for mommy's birthday! We even went into a fun toy store and I got a Dora doll and some miniature farm animals.
Here are me and daddy out in the parking lot before leaving Black Bear.
Here is part of the waterpark at the hotel we stayed at in Duluth, it was very fun, but very loud inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment