Saturday, March 6, 2010

My 2nd Birthday - My party!

Today was my special birthday party! I woke up and mommy and daddy took me to McDonald's for breakfast, which has become our Saturday morning tradition. After McDonald's we always go to Sam's Club - guess what, today when we went to Sam's Club, we got to pick up my Dora cake and cupcakes - I was so excited!

Here is my birthday cake!

I invited some of my friends and family over to celebrate my birthday with me. My friends that came to my party were: Gracie, Sammy, Toby, Evan, Dominic, and Curtis. Grandpa Don and Grandma Julie came as well as Aunt Gretchen, Uncle Wayde, Gracie's mom, Evan's mom, and Curtis' mom. We had such a fun time!
Here I am eating my lunch with Gracie and Sammy.

Mommy told me it was time for cake, so while she was getting the knife and ice cream scoop to cut the cake, I went over to the table and took a cupcake and started eating it! She said it was time for cake!

Here I am eating my chocolate cake and ice cream - YUM!

Here are some of my friends - Evan, Sammy, and Gracie.

Mommy dressed me in a dress for my special day!

I got a beautiful dress from Dawn and Curtis, and I had to change into it right away! Look at my new trike Grandpa and Grandma gave me! I love getting pushed around the house in it!


Here I am opening some of my presents. I got so many nice presents from my friends!


After everyone left, Grandpa Don surprised me with a Dora chair - I love it! As you can see I decided to try on another one of my presents - I really like my purple dress Uncle Wayde and Aunt Gretchen gave me. It even matches my new chair!.

I had so much fun at my party, I decided I didn't need to take a nap! As you can see in this photo taken about 7:30pm, I look pretty tuckered out from my special day!


Thank you to everyone who came to my party to celebrate my 2nd birthday with me. I enjoyed every moment of it!


1 comment:

Julie Walstrom Boots said...

It was a wonderful fun party!I will have to give you the videos sometime also.