Today I went to the doctor for my 2 year check-up. Mommy had been telling me that we were going to the doctor and I kept pointing at her and saying "Mama", but mommy told me we were going to the doctor for me today. I am getting used to going to the doctor for all of Mommy's check-ups, so the only time I cried is when I got my second shot! No more shots for a whole year! The doctor was amazed at how well I cooperated during the appointment and I even got to pick out my own sticker when we were done!
Here are my stats:
Length - 86.5 cm or 34.1 inches
Weight - 11.7kg or 25.7lbs
Head circumference - 50cm
The doctor said I am growing well and to keep up the good work!
Here are my stats:
Length - 86.5 cm or 34.1 inches
Weight - 11.7kg or 25.7lbs
Head circumference - 50cm
The doctor said I am growing well and to keep up the good work!
1 comment:
Em and Jerek, what a wonderful report about our sweet Allie!!!! She is much better with drs. than I was, I used to scream and cry and have a major fit! You two are awesome parents!!!Love you, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment