Today I turned 2! When mommy and daddy ask me how old I am now, I hold up my hand, put my pointer finger and middle finger together and say "Two". I had a very special day today. Grandma Julie and Aunt Stacy came down to celebrate the day with me and mommy. Mommy had a doctors appointment to take her glucose test, so I got to hang out with Grandma and Stacy while mommy was doing her test. I had so much fun running up and down the halls at Mayo with them! After mommy's test, they took me out to lunch at Chester's and I got my very own cheese pizza. After lunch we went back to our house and had a little birthday party!
Here I am sitting in the big rocking chair.
Grandma Julie brought me some presents too! Look, I got a Dora backpack, just my size! I love saying "backpack". When Dora is on, even before she asks me to say backpack, I shout "backpack"!
Here I am opening my presents from Aunt Stacy and Grandma.
Grandpa and Grandma Fleener sent me my presents in the mail, one day a huge box came in the mail and mommy told me it was my birthday present, but I had to wait until my birthday to open them! They sent me a Dora I can take in the water with me and lots of other neat Dora stuff. I can never have too much Dora!
No comments:
Post a Comment