Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to go to a hotel and stay overnight before brother arrives! We stayed at the Residence Inn in the Depot in Minneapolis. They have a huge water park and I got to go swimming 3 times!
Here I am at the restaurant after swimming.

This is what I do when Mommy says "open your eyes".

We invited Uncle Wayde, Aunt Gretchen, and cousins Sammy and Toby to come over and swim with us. They did and we had a blast!
Here I am trying to give Sammy a hug.

Here we are sitting next to each other.

I wanted to drink pop from the big cup while sitting on the big chair.

We had a lot of fun, I loved running down the halls and swimming. Tomorrow we get to celebrate Daddy's birthday and Easter with Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Stacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment