Monday, April 12, 2010

My First Twins Game & Train ride!

Today mommy and I went up to the cities to celebrate Grandma Julie's birthday by going to the season opener MN Twins game with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Stacy! Before we even got to the game, we got to ride on the light rail train all the way downtown! I sure did like it! Here I am with Grandma & Mommy.
Here is the new Target field where the Twins play

Here I am dancing with Aunt Stacy.


I really enjoyed looking through the railing right in front of our seats - we were lucky to not have anyone sitting in front of us, so I was able to move around!

Here is a picture from our seats in RC field.

Me and Grandma

The HUGE flag that was brought out during the national anthem.


Grandma even bought me my own pink bat!
We sure did have a fun day! I skipped my nap and then we went out for dinner after the game, then we slept over at Grandma & Grandpa's and I crashed!

No comments: