Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter and Daddy's birthday

Happy Easter! We met Grandpa, Grandma, and Stacy at church and after singing, I decided I would rather go play like we do at our church, so mommy, daddy, and I went to the atrium to keep quiet!
Here I am with an Easter egg, but there's nothing in it!
Exploring what is inside my Easter basket!
MMM...Dora stickers and candy!


A HUGE Curious George book.


I really enjoyed taking Grandma's Easter signs out of her flower bed and walking/running around the yard with them! Don't they look like fun?!?


Grandpa, Grandma, and Stacy planned an Easter egg hunt for me, my was that fun!


Here is another one!


After I found all the eggs, we went up on the deck and opened them up. I got money, bubbles, candy, a duck, and stickers. I asked Grandpa to help me open them and he did. When they were all open, I said "more" but there weren't anymore, so I was sad :-(

We also celebrated Daddy's birthday, which was on April 2nd. Here I am with my daddy!


I enjoyed putting the candles back in the cake, just like I did with the animals on Mommy's cake for her birthday!


Grandma made us a special meal and we had a wonderful day together!

No comments: